Over the last few days I’ve had the great pleasure of playing fashion matchmaker, finding happy homes for forsaken footwear. This little enterprise sprang into being when, in the course my avid thrift-store prowling (it’s basically the only shopping I do here in the desert), I found a pair of beautiful shoes that didn’t fit, but were too incredible a bargain to pass up. I posted their picture to Instagram in the hopes that someone else might share my enthusiasm (if not my shoe size), and low-and-behold, people did. I became convinced the thing was kismet when a later trip turned up another little treasure, which I was able to offer to an unrequited suitor of my first find. Those little lovelies are already on their way to their new home.
Thus was born a beta-test for a potential business venture here at stylings: a boutique shopping service, specializing in luxury goods at unbearably low prices. What do you think? Would you be interested in such a thing? What about participating in the beta-test? Gals & guys, I’d really appreciate your feedback on this, so shoot me an email or leave your thoughts in the comments.
And of course, A Million Billion Thank Yous to my first two lovely beta-testers–I’m so jealous of you ladies, I can’t even say.
Why not share the love?
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)